BRAC February 15 Meeting: Water, Wastewater & Stormwater
On Wednesday, February 15, the Brown Ranch Annexation Committee (BRAC) will hold a discussion on City Services/Operations/Maintenance as it pertains to general municipal services including water, wastewater and stormwater. Provided below are the materials which will be covered during the meeting.
- Committee sessions will take place in the Carver Conference Room in Centennial Hall, 124 10th Street.
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/985289877
- Dial 1-888-475-4499 (US toll-free), enter Meeting ID: 985 289 877 Hit # to join the meeting
- To join the zoom meeting visit, zoom.us click join meeting and enter the meeting ID: 985 289 877
- Public Comment is scheduled for 30 minutes, and it shall begin at 11:30 a.m. or the conclusion of the agenda items, whichever comes first.
- Those addressing the committee are requested to identify themselves by name and address.
- All comments shall not exceed three minutes.
- All comments shall relate only to topics of discussion on today’s agenda.